In this article we will explain how to detect and remove viruses from my PC without using programs on Windows 10
This product is no longer in stock
Hello to all our followers of Intarcesoft, today we decided to share with all of you a tool that is already installed in our Windows 10 and it is free that allows us to make detections and eliminate viruses, or malicious software that is hidden in our PC be laptops or desktops.
The elimination of these viruses is very important since they affect the performance of our PCs or laptops causing them to operate slower, freeze the screen, until the operating system is inactive. If this happens, the only way to solve it would be to format our PC.
Here are the steps to follow to use this tool.
Steps to start a full scan in Windows 10:
1. To open the Microsoft Windows Embedded Malicious Software Removal Tool, click on the search bar and then type MRT.
2. Click on the best match, "mrt".
3. Click Yes on the User Account Control indicator.
4. When the tool opens, it will give you the opportunity to see all the malware that it detects and deletes; otherwise, click "Next".
5. As we want to perform a deep analysis, click on "Full Analysis" and click Next.
The scan will start and, depending on the configuration of your computer and the number of files, it may take a long time to complete it.
6. Once the tool is completed, "Scan Results" will appear. If it detects the presence of malicious software, it will attempt to delete the instances automatically.
If your system is clean and the tool did not detect any instances, you can still check the malicious software you searched for by clicking on "View detailed analysis results".
Here are some things to keep in mind when using this free tool:
As stated by Microsoft, this tool will not replace antivirus and security software, as it does not offer real-time protection. MRT is more a post-infection removal tool.
It is only updated monthly with the Microsoft Windows Updates. The complete antivirus and security software receives updates constantly.
The tool can not detect unknown and emerging malware, since it depends solely on the list of malicious detectable Microsoft applications.
If you have doubts about the course or if you want us to include a special topic, you can do it using the box of pregnutas below.
|OS||Windows XP o superior|
|Disk size required||84 KB|
|File Size||2.31 GB|
NO registration required!
1 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.