With this article you will learn how to optimize Google Chrome to the max by improving its performance and loading speed of pages to 100%.
This product is no longer in stock
Hello to all the fans of this page, Here a tutorial of how to accelerate the great navigator google chrome to Maximo.
1. We need Google Chrome if they do not have it, you can download it here http://chrome.google.com
2. We are going to Settings. We click on Show Advanced Options
3. We disable all boxes except the second and third.
4. Type in the address bar chrome: // flags
5. Enable: Composition per GPU on all pages, Ignore the software rendering list and HTTP Channeling (edit: in the latest versions of Chrome the latter option is no longer available).
6. Type in the address bar chrome: // gpu to see if the first 2 options worked.
You see, it works for me. Any questions may be asked and we will respond as soon as possible.
NO registration required!
1 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.