Skincarg is a free program that facilitates the task of changing the skin in Minecraft for offline modes, to customize your character.
This product is no longer in stock
In Intarcesoft we are fans of Minecraft, that is why we decided to make this small tool that will make life easier for new players and for the younger ones. We hope you like it.
- It does not need installation, just copy the executable in a folder of your Windows computer and you're done.
- Control of skin changes totally safe.
- For all versions of Minecraft 1.x up with Forge.
- Totally free.
The skin is just the skin of our character in Minecraft. Usually only 2 are pre-installed, Steve's and Alex's. To change the skin for another of your preference you must play in Premium mode and change it from the official Minecraft server.
Operating System: Windows Vista or higher (runs very well in Windows 10)
Net Framework 4.5
Minecraft in any of its versions 1.x
This program can change the skin of the main Minecraft characters that are Alex and Steve in offline mode. SkinCarg does not change the skin for modes with internet connection because if you connect the launcher to the internet, the original version of the main server game will be downloaded and the modified local will change.
It does not need installation. Just copy the executable to a folder on your computer and you're done.
When executing, the program will add an additional folder for the skins and the two predetermined skins of the game in herobrine mode. (You can change them for the officers if you want);)
Note: It works only until the base versions 1.12.x. Not for 1.13.x
-> You start the application
-> Select the character to which you want to change the skin.
-> Select the skin
-> You press the assign button
In the dialog box you select the version to which you want to modify the skin.
-> Press Assign.
Load a new skin:
Once the program is opened:
Press the import skin button. Browse the window and find the directory where you have your skin, select it and press open. It will automatically be copied to the SkinCarg skins folder.
You can also copy the skins directly in the folder so that they are available.
Functions in SkingCarg
- Remove skin: You can remove the skin, selecting it in the skin list of the program or directly from the folder. Automatically skincarg, makes the relevant changes.
- Button to open the store folder of the skins: With this button, you can open the folder and manage the skins directly.
- Drag and drop: Drag the skins to the icon or the skins area of the program and they will be added automatically to the skins skincarg skin.
It is also possible to change skins for users who have Forge installed, with the exception that they have to change the skin to the Minecraft version for which Forge has downloaded. For example, if they have Forge 11.1 they should change the skin of the Minecraft 11.1 version.
What's new in this version are:
The following functions were added:
- Remove skin.
- Open the store folder of the skins.
- Intelligent management of the skins folder
- You can drag the skins to the application and they will be added automatically.
- You can drag the skins to the icon of the application and they will be added automatically.
- Corrections of general errors.
Always use the latest available version of SkinCarg at www.intarcesoft.com.ve, as we will keep updating it.
This is a free program, provided as it is on our server. We are not responsible for damages caused by the use of this program, as well as providing it with limited support for some functions.
Download the latest version of the Minecraft skin changer, totally free.
Totally free of viruses and malicious software, so do not wait any longer to download it now.
Do not forget to give us an opinion about the program, to improve the content.
Earlier versions of skincarg are shown below:
|Disk size required||Less 5 MB|
|Graphic Card||No required|
NO registration required!
5 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.