This Android Hacking course will allow you to know the Android architecture, background, forms of exploitation and post-exploitation techniques that will allow us to obtain data from the hardware, software, analysis of the information contained and understand how industrial espionage and robbery works of identity.
This product is no longer in stock
1. Introduction and a little history of Android, origins, statistics. 25:48
2. Theory of attacks on Android and Post Exploitation 13:09
3. Social engineering Committing Android from Metasploit 21:58
4. Social engineering Hiding the attack on QR codes 18:51
5. Post exploitation structure. 7:50
6. Identifying directories and applications. 18:14
7. Upload and download files. 17:34
8. Extract data from WhatsApp. 25:54
9 .Designed from WhatsApp 17:32
10. Automating the attack 13:08
11. Hacking Android with Cobalt Strike 19.:19
Instructor: Misael Banales
Size: 959 MB
Content: 11 Videos
Additional resources: DO NOT contain
Date of publication: 2016
Company: Backtrack Academy
Totalmente libre de virus y software malicioso, así que no esperes más en descargartelo ahora.
No olvides darnos una opinion acerca del programa, para mejorar el contenido.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.