With this article you will learn how to optimize Google Chrome to the max by improving its performance and loading speed of pages to 100%.
This product is no longer in stock
Hello to all the fans of this page, Here a tutorial of how to accelerate the great navigator google chrome to Maximo.
1. We need Google Chrome if they do not have it, you can download it here http://chrome.google.com
2. We are going to Settings. We click on Show Advanced Options
3. We disable all boxes except the second and third.
4. Type in the address bar chrome: // flags
5. Enable: Composition per GPU on all pages, Ignore the software rendering list and HTTP Channeling (edit: in the latest versions of Chrome the latter option is no longer available).
6. Type in the address bar chrome: // gpu to see if the first 2 options worked.
You see, it works for me. Any questions may be asked and we will respond as soon as possible.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.